Permits, Bids, Insurance, and Business Certification

Engineering Permits:

Street Services Permits:

Permits can also be obtained from the Bureau of Streets Services Investigation and Enforcement Division. Call (213) 847-6000 for more information.

Information on Bids

Insurance Forms

The City Administrative Officer's Insurance and Bonds Compliance Unit reviews and maintains insurance documents submitted in connection with Public Works construction projects, personal services contracts, and permits.


Business Certification

All business certifications are managed throught the Bureau of Contract Administration's Office of Contract Compliance.